Wednesday 21 January 2009

"You look like a real director man!"

I love this photograph :) Credit to Jamie for taking it. I loved Callums reaction once he saw this hence the post title. (Click to see bigger)


Parents Consultation Day was goooooood :) I didn't really know what to expect, but it went alright.
I stayed in school hoping to edit and sort out what I have done already. Unfortunately I couldn't so I uploaded a bit and photoshopped some images I posted on my other blog :)

Okay so in terms of filming I need to once again find a different day to film. Which isn't that much of a problem as I need to sort out my script. I need to structure it a bit more like a REAL script. Which is fair enough, I guess I was a bit lazy when it came to script-writing. It was a bit rushed and last minute if I am honest. So in a way I am glad I am not filming again til next week. Although I am really eager now to film again. For now I am looking at my dad's Extras book. It's full name being Extras: The Illustrated Scripts for series one and two! It is really funny reading it and it is also a really good guideline. I should really start this now but I have photography to do D=

I will edit the script in Friday's lesson :)

No comments: