Tuesday 20 January 2009

Test Shots



I haven't posted anything for a while. I have been so wrapped up in organization and planning.
It's all starting to look good after first day of filming. So I am a little more relaxed and looking forward to filming again Thursday. I had my crew; Jamie, Callum and Oliver with me.

Whilst we was waiting on Leanne to arrive, I decided to get anything ready and mess about with the lighting and framing & such. Callum kindly brought in his light reflector, so w
e experimented for a while and eventually got it all to work.

I am really happy with the lighting. Of course when it comes to post-production it is going to look better. I plan to make the footage black and white, but I may do something similar to Sin City and leave some elements red.




No comments: