Here is my first continuity piece I filmed. As you can see the first shot is not correct, I filmed it from the wrong angle. My actors were never free from this point on, just to spite me. So I thought instead of wasting even more time waiting around, I decided to re-shoot and edit all in one day. This time, correctly.
This time round I used different actors and a different location. My actors were more reliable and available on the day. It did not take long at all really, as I knew this time exactly what I needed to do. I am a lot more happier with this piece. It was a lot more easier the second time round also. I feel that this is a better location too, and everything fits together nicely.