Sunday 8 February 2009

THE LAST SHOT!

Both my teachers suggested a nice shot to end the title sequence and to start a new scene. Something outside. I really wanted to get a shot of a building so today I went to London with Jake, took some photographs and filmed some buildings and landscape shots. Jake was really helpful today and had lots of good suggestions. We did so much walking today! But it was worth it as I got some good footage.

It was a really cold day today, and very windy. I had no tripod, but I managed to get a decent shot. Here is a rough idea of what I plan to do with my footage. Make it black and white, perhaps not this dark. I shot during the day, it was fairly bright out so I will alter the contrast to make the footage darker. I will also letterbox it, like so.

No comments: