Monday 2 February 2009

Evaluation Notes

As I am now in the post-production stage, I thought I'd make a start on my evaluation. I shall be editing once the snow goes awayyyy..

I started to make notes, and draft a few questions..

How does your media product represent particular social groups?
This is a tough one.
In my opinion noir's are a very aqquired taste, I'm not too sure about social groups they appeal to. I suppose noir is more an adult genre. If I am going for a 50's style, am I focusing on the older generation? Or a modern adaptation, a younger, middle-aged audience?
This I am not too sure on.

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
This, right here is an awesome question!
As I have no idea to this question, I am going to research a bit for it.
I think I am going for a Sin City style, so I am going to research the distribution for the film and audience.
Also am thinking about researching the major 6 and other independent films.

Who would be the target audience for your media product?
Again, needing to do some research for this one too.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this project?
I am looking forward to writing this one, as I have a few things I can say.
Here I'll mention things such as: the difference between broadcast and DV, talk about post-production..Final cut vs iMovie, the equipment and so on.

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full project?
Also a few things I can write about here too.
I feel the preliminary was a good starting point and stuff.
I can also talk about organization too.

As for the other two questions, I have no idea =[
Time is running out and the snow ruins all!

No comments: